Gajar Halwa Shots
Servings - 5 - 7
Carrot - 400 grams
Ghee - 50 milliliters
Condensed milk - 150 milliliters
Cardamom powder - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 50 grams
Raisins - 40 grams
Cashews - 30 grams
Milk - 1.5 litres
Sugar - 30 grams
Saffron strands - 6 - 8
Pistachios - 2 tablespoons
Almonds - 1 1/2 tablespoons
1. Take 400 grams carrot and grate them with the help of a food grater.
2. Transfer this into a bowl and keep aside.
3. Heat 50 milliliters ghee in a skillet, add 400 grams grate carrot and mix it well.
4. Saute the carrots for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Now, add 150 milliliters condensed milk and mix it well.
6. Then, add 50 grams sugar, 40 grams raisins and mix it well.
7. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
8. Add 30 grams cashews and mix it well.
9. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes one medium heat.
10. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
11. Heat 1.5 litres milk in a heavy skillet and bring it to a boil.
12. Stir continuously until it is reduced to three fourths of its original quantity.
13. Now, add 30 grams sugar, 6 - 8 saffron strands and mix it well.
14. Bring it to a boil.
15. The mixture will begin to thicken and get a creamy texture.
16. Add 2 tablespoons pistachios, 1 1/2 tablespoons almonds and mix it well.
17. Fill the glass with gajar halwa and top with rabri.
18. Garnish with pistachios.
#dessert #dessertporn #yummy #food #halwa
Follow us on @yum.recipe for more videos
Can't even read the ingredients.....so fast
😍yummy n tasty
I req u .video thodi slow dikhaya kro.j sanu dikhani aa ta.nai a
I forgot what ghee is.ewh
Where do I find it
Gajar ka halwa 😍😍😍😍😍💖💖
I made these and everyone loved it. ❤️❤️